Sat, Oct 01|
A lighthearted comedy show about dating while widowed, societal collapse, and how growing up trashy in San Diego is excellent preparation for the apocalypse.
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
About the event
After you purchase your ticket, the link to the show will be emailed to you!
Your ticket includes access to the 45 minute special, the after show meet n' greet, and a recording of the show.
If this is your first time at a virtual comedy show, here are some helpful tips:
- Being able to see the audience’s expression and hearing their laughter helps the comedian to give a great performance so be sure to leave your mic and camera on. That being said, if your dog starts barking or your neighbor’s car alarm goes off, please be sure to mute your mic.
- Please do not interject with your own jokes during the comedian's performance, just keep it to laughs.
- Do not heckle or harass the comedian or anyone else. Moderators will remove you from the show if you cannot be respectful.
- The show will be recorded and made available for viewing for those who couldn’t make it and for marketing purposes. By purchasing a ticket you understand that your likeness may be featured in promotional material for future comedy shows invovling Tawny Platis. Copies of the recording will be sent to each person who purchases a ticket.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com
Includes access to the 45 minute special, the after show meet n' greet, and a recording of the show